Monday, May 5, 2008

Lack of Sticktoitiveness

Lenchu is visiting with me again, while his family are on vacation for a week. This time, I'm not stressed out, and he's better about biting (kinda), and I'm going to ask his family if I can keep him. I think they'll say yes, as they don't have much time for him, but I don't know for sure. Also, I found out that after 4 months of calling him LenchU, his name is actually LenchO. But, whatevs, he's still Lenchu to me!
I finished my first month of teaching, and it went very well. Then, the school was closed for a week, and my friend came to visit. Awesome!!! It was great to see her and we had a super-fun time. Today was the first day of the new course at school, and so far it's gone very well. I'm a little nervous about tonite's classes, I have 2 new levels I've never taught before, but I'm sure it will turn out okay.
I played the ukulele for an hour or so yesterday and today. My big hit right now is "Promised Land", or maybe "Wind Beneath My Wings". Who can tell which will be the bigger smash?!
Obviously I have no news, sawry.

No comments: