Friday, January 4, 2008

Back to Grade 1

So, I´m back in Puerto Vallarta, about to start my new job, of teaching, this Monday. I thought I was going to be teaching Grade 5, but, I found out today, when I finally met the Director of the school, that I´ll be teaching Grade 1. Yikes! I went to the school and decorated my classroom (really, it was pretty much ready, I just took down the Xmas decorations), and got the textbook I´ll be working from. I´m sure things will turn out fine, but I´m pretty nervous about Monday, meeting the kids and all that.
This week back here in PV, I´ve just been beaching it up and reading all the time. I got two more Ann Rule books, and bought a boogie board. The Ocean´s a harsh mistress, and flipped me heels over head a couple of times, but it´s still very fun! I reallllly want to learn how to surf while I´m here.
We´re trying to find a furnished apartment as soon as possible, we´ll see how long it takes.
I have to go finish reading about the I-5 killer.
Hasta Luego!

1 comment:

Miss Jessica said...

Updates! What's your class like? Information please!