Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I get so emoceanal, baby

Okay, so, Grade 1 lasted a week. Let's not talk about it. I'm now taking another TEFL course, at a school that I'm going to be working at. I'm learning to teach "their way" and it's going pretty well, I think. But, enough about work, more about life!!!
Puerto Vallarta is beautiful, and I really like living here. The sun, the ocean, everything. The people are nice, horchata is delicious, and there are a tonne of tiny dogs! Now, for the last year or so, I've wanted a chihuahua. I think especially since I decided to move to Mexico, I'd been thinking about it a lot. So, I'm going to get one!!! Probably next month, as I have a few weeks off between training and beginning work. I'm hoping to adopt one from a pet shelter. I'm really excited about it! I've never had a pet of my very own, but I think that, at the age of 32, I'm finally ready for the responsibility. I have a friend here that has a chihuahua and a chihuahua/pekingese mix, and he said he'll give me tips and stuff, and I have another friend back in Toronto that used to have a chihuahua, and I'm sure she'll help me out as well. Awesome!!!!
Also, I'm taking Spanish classes. Yay, me!!!
Yep. It's all good.

1 comment:

wagonsmade said...

it is indeed all good there. so good in fact that i miss it. winter in canada just doesn't compare.
hasta luego, m.